From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail message components
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 22:23:01
1 On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 22:52:51 BST Marc Joliet wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 3. April 2018, 14:42:31 CEST schrieb Mick:
3 > > or select to view HTML content on a per
4 > > message basis
5 >
6 > FWIW, for just this particular task you can add the "Toggle HTML Display
7 > Mode" toolbar button (in German it's "HTML Anzeigemodus Umschalten"). I
8 > also found a similar feature at
9 > https://userbase.kde.org/Kmail/Using_Kmail_General (search for "HTML").
10
11 Yes, this will deal with toggling the display of the HTML part of a message,
12 but it will not offer many other options available through the 'Message
13 Structure' pane, like 'Save As', 'Open With', 'Copy', etc.
14
15 I used HTML as an example of a message component. Personally, I use the 'Show
16 Message Structure' to inspect/troubleshoot the envelop structure of multipart
17 messages, save parts separately, etc. I also use 'View Source' to check
18 message headers. So, when these two functions suddenly disappeared I started
19 looking for them. I wasn't aware that they had gone due to conscious
20 decisions taken by the devs.
23 Regards,
24 Mick