From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ceph on gentoo?
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:08:44
1 On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 06:43:26PM +0100, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 08:11:15 AM Bruce Hill, Jr. wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Can you offer any technical suggestions as for what to check?
5 >
6 > Do you leave the messages on the mailserver?
7 > In that case, ensure your POP3-client keeps a list of message-ids (UIDL) and
8 > only downloads messages that haven't been downloaded before.
9 >
10 > I don't know if there is an equivalent for mutt as I don't use that.
11 >
12 > --
13 > Joost
14
15 Thanks for this reply. That one original message didn't get removed from the
16 mailserver, and I hadn't scrolled down quite far enough to see it. Once it was
17 removed, it seems to have stopped repeating; and a host of other messages to
18 the list that hadn't arrived came through (especially all the replies in this
19 thread which weren't previously seen in mutt).
20 --
21 Bruce