From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thanks for all the fish!
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:05:32
1 On Monday 06 Jun 2011 19:32:11 Alan Mackenzie wrote:
2 > Hi, Gentoo.
3 >
4 > Just to say I'll be withdrawing from this list in a few days,
5 > unsubscribing actually, mainly so that I can go back to being an Emacs
6 > developer; the number of emails on both lists combined is just more than
7 > I can handle comfortably.
8 >
9 > I've counted 28 questions I've asked since late 2009, and every single
10 > one of them bar two got good answers too. One of those two I answered
11 > myself just after posting the email ;-), and the other is currently a
12 > bug report.
13 >
14 > I'd like to say THANK YOU to everybody who helped me get a well running
15 > Gentoo system and patiently taught me about it, but in particular to
16 > Alan McKinnon because he's got such a splendid name.
17
18 Cheers Alan and thanks for all the times you helped me with your answers!
19
20 Do drop by every now and then. :-)
21 --
22 Regards,