From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:26:22
1 On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:16:00 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > > Call it Part 1 or Volume 1 if you prefer, the handbook itself doesn't
4 > > give such a label to the four sections. I meant the part called
5 > > "1. Installing Gentoo".
8 > Great, where in that part does it tell you how to set a root password?
9
10 I couldn't tell you without looking, but I wasn't answering that
11 question. I quoted only the part I was answering.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I'd tell you a UDP joke, but you may not get it.