From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bruning pictures (jpeg) to DVD
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:08:25
1 Am Montag, 15.12.2014 um 21:48
2 schrieb Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>:
3
4 > I have bunch of picture in different directories. What is the best
5 > way to burn them to DVD-R so I can play them in DVD? I've tried to
6
7 If you wanna play them as a slideshow on a normal DVD-Video player you
8 can use media-video/dvd-slideshow.
9
10 If you just wanna burn the pictures on DVD or CD you can use
11 app-cdr/dvd+rw-tools or if you prefer a GUI you can use
12 app-cdr/xcdroast.
13
14 There are also k3b and brasero. But they need a lot of kde resp. gnome3
15 stuff.
16
17 I'm using no optical media since a few years, because they are not
18 really reliable. So I'm not up to date regarding burning software.
19
20 Regards
21 wabe