From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glunarclock
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:26:14
1 John Dangler schreef:
2 > Anyone emerged this and got it to load? I emerged it, but I can’t find
3 > a way to have it start in gnome. (it’s an applet)
7 > John D
12 Yes, I've used it several times, under various versions of gnome-panel.
13
14 The way to start it (or most any panel applet), is to right click on an
15 empty area of the panel (or the handle), and choose 'Add to panel'.
16
17 Scroll down, and you should see 'Moon Clock'. If not, restart
18 gnome-panel (sometimes new applications or applets don't immediately
19 appear in the panel menus).
20
21 Choose it, hit 'Add' and it will be added to your panel. Don't forget to
22 right-click the applet and correct the longitude and latitude for your
23 location, or the information shown will be incorrect (except for the
24 phase, of course).
25
26 HTH,
27 Holly