From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Spam and Moderation [was: An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:59:47
In Reply to: [gentoo-user] Re: Spam and Moderation [was: An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading] by Indi
1 Indi wrote:
2 > Generally speaking, either messages sent to the list should be instantaneously
3 > available after hitting "send" OR someone is delaying the messages so
4 > they can be confirmed On Topic, or at least not spam?
5 >
6 > Crazy thought...
10 But WHO is going to do that? Since it is rare that this mailing list
11 sees spam, I don't think it is worth the effort. The only bad thing is
12 that I don't mark them as spam because I'm worried some legitimate mail
13 may get marked as spam.
14
15 The plus of instant is if someone is needing help fast, you get replies
16 a lot faster.
17
18 I thought you had to be subscribed to the list to send a message?
19
20 Dale
21