From: "Randolph Maaßen" <r.maassen60@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a multi-page PDF
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 23:40:28
1 2013/12/26 Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>:
2 > I have a set of images of pages of a printed article, which I scanned ;
3 > there are jpg & pdf versions . I want to concatenate them into 1 pdf .
4 > I used to use 'pdftk', but it required Java, which I don't want.
5 > I can import the jpg's into LO Impress & create a slide-show pdf,
6 > but is there any simpler method ?
7 >
8 Have a look at pdfunite, which is available in app-text/poppler. If
9 you already have LO installed you may have poppler installed.
10
11 from the man page:
12 Description
13 pdfunite merges several PDF files in order of their occurence on
14 command line to one PDF result file.
15
16 > --
18 > SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
19 > ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
20 > TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca
25 Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
26
27 Randolph Maaßen