From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Power management or something?
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:56:19
1 > I have a fresh install of Gentoo on my laptop and I'm having some
2 > trouble with the backlight that I think is related to the screen going
3 > into some sort of power save mode or something along those lines.  Are
4 > there power management settings somewhere or something similar?  I'm
5 > on xfce4.
6 >
7 > - Grant
8
9 I found another clue. It happens whenever I shut my laptop screen,
10 even for a moment. Is this some kind of sleep mode? Might I be able
11 to disable it in the kernel somewhere?
12
13 - Grant