From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What happened to OpenRC 0.9.6?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 02:32:45
1 James Wall wrote:
2 > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 >>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:22:48 -0500
5 >>> "Albert W. Hopkins"<marduk@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
6 >>>
7 >>>> But my feeling is, if you use the testing branch and you *don't* find
8 >>>> bugs, then you aren't testing hard enough :P
9 >>> Or maybe I just got used to dealing with occasional oopsies and
10 >>> stopped noticing them...
11 >>>
12 >>> I do that a lot at work too. Some days I can tell you I found and
13 >>> dealt with more than one issue or bug but can't recall afterwards what
14 >>> it was.
15 >>>
16 >>> I'm still undecided if this is a good thing, a bad thing, or neither
17 >>>
18 >>
19 >> Uh oh. I do that too. Thing is, I can't forget hal. O_O I do forget
20 >> those little things I run into and fix easily tho.
21 >>
22 >> Is it age? :-(
23 >>
24 >> Dale
25 >>
26 >> :-) :-)
27 >>
28 >> --
29 >> I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
30 >> you interpreted my words!
34 > You had to bring up that ugly beast, didn't you....
37 Sorry. ;-)
38
39 < Dale goes back to his hole now >
40
41 Dale
42
46 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!