From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:03:00
1 On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:57:44 +0300, "Arthur D." <spinal.by@××××.ru> wrote:
2 >> So, if it can't find vim, we should go
3 >> fix that ourselves and that is acceptable, but if it can't find nano
4 then
5 >> that's unacceptable for you, did I get it right?
6 > Did you visit
7 > http://www.rootshell.be/~spinal/gentoo_bug_report/286017.html ?
8
9 Obviously I did. Otherwise I couldn't have commented on your patch for the
10 ebuild. I also posted in that bug in case you missed it.
11
12 > I was forced to offer the maintainer to respect at least vanilla sudo
13 > behaviour.
14 > You don't like something? Go ahead create a ticket and speak with Diego.
15
16 I don't have to open any bug this time, I am not the one that's not happy
17 with sudo. ;)
18 --
19 Jesús Guerrero