From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] chicken <--> egg (NFS & tty video) (Fixed!)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 20:00:50
1 On Mon, 16 May 2011 10:57:14 -0400, Indi wrote:
2
3 > > Read the settings for PORTAGE_ELOG in man make.conf.
4
5 > Or as that man page says,
6 > "Please see /usr/share/portage/config/make.conf.example
7 > for elog documentation."
8
9 I know that's what the man page currently says, but I expect it will be
10 updated to include the actual information long before this thread is
11 deleted from all mail archives, so it seemed prudent to point to the man
12 page and let the user follow the link :)
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 A computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.