From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can't have anymore multi desktop
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:46:03
1 On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 08:25:41PM +0100, Stephane Guedon wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > On kde, I don't have anymore the multi desktop plasmoïd.
5 > I don't know what to do…
6 > Can someone help me ?
7 > Thanks
8
9 Well, add it again.
10
11 Unlock the widgets if necessary (desktop context menu), click the cashew on
12 the panel, select add widget and look for desktop switcher (I don't know what
13 it's called in English or French, as I gather from your use of the ï).
14 --
15 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
16 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
17
18 Earth, stop, I want to get off.