From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Good BTRFS summary by Duncan (forwarded from gentoo-amd64)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 20:01:49
1 Marc Joliet <marcec <at> gmx.de> writes:
4 > Hi list,
5 >
6 > interestingly enough, the topic of BTRFS came up on gentoo-amd64
7
8 Yep, everybody should know about this page;
9 http://armin762.wordpress.com/2014/04/06/new-aarch64arm64-stage3-available/
12 > (I also thought that James, who mentioned in my BTRFS thread that he
13 > wanted to collect stuff for an eventual Wiki entry, might find
14 > this interesting, too.)
15
16 YES! However my efforts to document BTRFS are definitely "back of the
17 buss" to the excellent materials posted here on the list the past few
18 week. Anyone so inclined to parsing and putting up the exellent
19 BTRFS information onto the gentoo wiki, is fully encouraged to do so....
22 Folks may also be interested in this:
23 https://wiki.linaro.org/LEG/UEFIforQEMU
26 My ultimate goal (as is the goal of many folks) is to run everything
27 on BTRFS on top of AMD, intel and arm64 hardware, seemlessly........
28 It's a ways away for me, but some "deep pocket folks" who like to watch us
29 all are running BTRFS and other distributed file systems on a wide variety
30 of hardware already. (wink wink nudge nudge).....
33 thx,
34 James
35 <snip>