From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Have I to install wifi now?
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 18:21:41
1 On 2020-05-30, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > I masked the latest version of plasma-meta, 5.18.5, [...]
4
5 > Is this going to be policy in future? Bloat the machine up with bells and
6 > whistles that are unwanted, and even actively disliked. Already I've been
7 > obliged to install encryption and LVM, neither of which I want; where is it
8 > going to end?
9
10 Running Openbox instead of Plasma?
11
12 I had a hard enough time preventing XFCE from installing tons of stuff
13 I didn't wan't. Gnome and KDE desktops are so far beyond the pale it
14 takes OTH radar to find them.
17 Grant