From: Geistteufel <geistteufel@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accidentally deleted contents of /sbin
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:35:43
1 Oh, it's not really usefull to rebuild all
2 just rebuild this:
3
4 equery b /sbin
5
6 so. .. it will give you all package which install something in /sbin
7 just rebuild it
10 Le Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:23:17 +0100, James Colby <jcolby@×××××.com> a écrit:
11
12 > List Members -
13 >
14 > I was trying to delete some files from my /sbin directory and with an
15 > unfortunate use of a wildcard accidentally deleted the entire contents
16 > on the /sbin directory. I have recovered the contents of the /sbin
17 > directory from a stage 3 tarball. I was thinking about doing an
18 > emerge world, just to make sure that everything is consistent. Do you
19 > all think that this is necessary?
20 >
21 > Thanks,
22 > James
31 Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
32 http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list