From: Bill Damage <bill.damage@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openssh-7.1_p1-r2 won't allow "nxserver" to connect [continued]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 08:14:24
1 Thanks, but either way I'm still getting nowhere:
2 NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 9904NX> 285 Enabling check on switch commandNX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config filesNX> 285 Setting the preferred NX optionsNX> 200 Connected to address: 192.168.62.4 on port: 22NX> 202 Authenticating user: nxNX> 208 Using auth method: publickeyNX> 204 Authentication failed.
3 I take it to try this you edit /etc/sshd_config then restart the sshd service?