From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libre Office failing to build
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:02:28
1 On 01/15/12 03:21, Carlos Sura wrote:
4 > On 14 January 2012 12:09, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com
5 > <mailto:paul.hartman%2Bgentoo@×××××.com>> wrote:
6 >
7 > On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au
8 > <mailto:agl@×××××××.au>> wrote:
9 > > Hi all,
10 > > Are people currently building Libre Office successfully? I'm
11 > > attempting to do so and getting it failing with an error 65280 and it
12 [snip]
13 ...
14 ...
15 ...
16 [snip]
17
18 > (~AMD64), no problems found. Well, there is one minimun thing, I'm using
19 > Gnome 3 and LibreOffice is not showing any ICON in the Application Menu.
20 > Anyone with this problem? a quick fix?
21 >
22 > Regards.
23 >
24 > --
25 > Carlos Sura.-
26 > www.carlossura.com <http://www.carlossura.com/>
29 And there was much rejoicing......
30
31 It looks like having an incomplete "emerge -NuD world" hanging around
32 caused the build of libreoffice to fail all over the place. After
33 managing to eventually get the world updated, Libreoffice has finally built.
34
35 Yeah,
36
37 Andrew