From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] My Continuing ALSA Woes
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:27:35
1 On Thursday 20 October 2005 07:03, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > camille linux # cat /etc/make.conf | grep 'ALSA_CARDS'
3 > ALSA_CARDS="intel8x0"
6 > Support for the snd-hda-intel (my card) has been compiled into the
7 > kernel:
8 >
9 > camille linux # cat /usr/src/linux/.config | grep 'HDA'
10 > CONFIG_SND_HDA_INTEL=m
11 >
12 > I rebuilt the kernel.
16 Why have ALSA_CARDDS set to intel8x0 whn your card is hda_intel?
17
18 Have you run alsaconfig like I told you last time?
19
20 I suggest you have probably not re-compiled your kernel properly from the
21 output you gave. Have you enabled all the other kernel features that
22 snd-hda-intel requires?
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list