From: Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NEURAL NET SOFTWARE
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:14:01
1 Jesús Guerrero wrote:
2 > On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:08:22 +0000
3 > Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 >
5 >> HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD TRAINABLE NN SOFTWARE ON PORTAGE?
6 >> --
7 >> gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
8 >>
9 > Sure,
10 >
11 > sci-mathematics/fann
12 > sci-mathematics/snns
13 >
14 > Don't know if any of these will be of use to you.
15 >
16 > By the way, we also know about lower case letters :P Try not to post using
17 > capitals because it's like yelling.
18 Ah, I get it. I use caps when I'm in a rush so my grammar 'falls' into
19 line. Sorry!
20
21 I am trying to address the protein folding prob. with neural nets. So I
22 need something I can use/teach.
23 Thanks.
24
25 'They' say sarcasm is the lowest form of whit. Really when not
26 delivered correctly it's just annoying. Thank you for your help.
27 Gavin.
28 --
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list