From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to set an application to be on all workspaces?
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:01:01
1 Daniel Bengtsson schreef:
2 >> If fluxbox itself does not allow you to set applications to be
3 >> 'sticky', I would suggest devilspie (emerge devilspie; then read
4 >> the sample config and the docs).
5 >
6 > Well fluxbox does (am using the it right now) if your theme provides
7 > it there is a button to the left of the titlebar that enables the
8 > sticky-option.
9 >
10 > If it does not, right click the titlebar and there should be an
11 > option for it (2nd from top in my case)
12 >
13 > /daniel
14
15 Yes, I haven't used fluxbox much, but I would have imagined that it
16 allowed for 'sticky' (since that's where I first heard of it)-- but I
17 would imagine that the problem is that the window in question doesn't
18 have a *titlebar*:
19