From: Kyle Bader <kyle.bader@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what should I restart after changing /etc/resolv.conf?
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:13:47
1 You generally don't have to restart anything. If your still having
2 trouble can you post the /etc/resolv.conf file so we can take a look?
3
4 On 6/19/10, Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I modified /etc/resolv.conf (added opendns-servers in addition
8 > to my own), but I do not know what I should restart for these
9 > changes to come into effect...
10 >
11 > I could restart the whole system, but there sure must be some
12 > cleaner way. Any idea?
13 >
14 > Jarry
15 >
16 > --
18 > This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
19 > Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.
24 Sent from my mobile device
27 Kyle