From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome Power Management
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 04:32:14
1 On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 13:01 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > try running gconf-editor and go to:
3 > /apps/gnome-power-manager/battery_percentage_low and setting it to
4 > something other than 0. It sounds like it's set to the wrong value, and
5 > somethings getting confused...
6
7 Well that's exactly the weird thing. I already played with
8 gconf-editor, and used its search function to find
9 battery_percentage_low, and it doesn't exist. Actually
10 apps/gnome-power-manager isn't even there. Perhaps that is the
11 problem... Gnome power manager is certainly installed, however, so
12 something isn't quite right. Any ideas on why it's not in my
13 gconf-editor? Should I take this to a gnome mailing list, or is it more
14 likely a problem with the ebuild?
15
16 Randy Barlow
17 http://www.electronsweatshop.com
18 Jesuit priests are DATING CAREER DIPLOMATS!!
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list