From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Somewhat OT. Building a rig. Want to get opinions before spending $$$
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 02:11:32
1 <<< SNIP >>>
2
3 I have a question. The cooler Master HAF 932 case has some LARGE fans
4 in it, about 200mm or so. The Gigabyte mobo has power connectors for
5 case fans. Is it safe to plug a fan that large into the mobo? I have
6 no idea how much power it pulls. If it is safe, that would be great and
7 a lot easier. If not, I'll use the adapter thingy. I just don't want
8 to hook it to that and burn out my mobo.
9
10 I got most of the stuff in today. Waiting on the DVD drive, a cable or
11 two and the video card. So far, assembly is going well. Since I got
12 some extra time, I'm going to try to do some good cable management.
13
14 Thanks.
15
16 Dale