From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gnome, pam_mount, keyrings ...
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 09:38:31
1 Greetings,
2
3 could someone pls point me at how to solve this in the right way ->
4
5 I run gnome3, with gnome-keyring, seahorse, systemd-ui brings
6 systemd-gnome-ask-password-agent (do I need that?) .... and I use
7 pam_mount to unlock and mount my encrypted home-dir (thinkpad).
8
9 As it happens I use a rather weak password (you know, you set something
10 up for testing and then it gets productive ...) ... which I would like
11 to change.
12
13 So I have to add/edit the LUKS-keyphrase for the LUKS-device and
14 additionally edit my password via plain "passwd", right?
15
16 And there is the gnome keyring, which I can edit via seahorse, right?
17 What exactly to edit in there?
18
19 I tried that for several times and never managed to change it all in the
20 proper way so that logging in to gdm unlocks pam_mount as well ... I
21 always ended up with a mismatch ...
22
23 Could someone point out how to do this?
24
25 Thanks a lot, Stefan!