From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems booting my server - ext2 - e2fsck
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:12:35
1 On Sunday 25 July 2010 10:18:33 Dale wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3
4 [snip]
5
6 > > When done, reboot as normal and see if the machine boots up properly.
7 >
8 > And I would stand guard to make sure housekeeping doesn't come around.
9 > ;-) Cutting power during all this wold not be good.
10
11 Here in Africa we use pythons for that.
12
13 Real genuine live 10 foot snakes. In a terrarium of course.
14
15 Trust me, it takes about 30 seconds after the first housekeeping person sees
16 it until none of them goes anywhere near your stuff.
17
18 :-)
23 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com