From: Glenn Enright <elinar@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Setting $TERM in Konsole (and others)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:15:33
1 On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:57, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > I couldn't find it either. What bothers me is that in a Konsole, there's
3 > a Settings -> Configure Konsole -> Session -> $TERM
4 > setting that looks like it should override anything X does. I would
5 > expect that Konsole would be started, change the TERM environment
6 > and start the indicated shell. This isn't happening.
7 >
8 > I guess it's time to look in a bugs database for KDE.
9 >
10 > ++ kevin
11 >