From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:06:22
1 Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > OK. I went back to k3b and tried to burn a Gentoo install disc which
4 > is a iso image. This is what it gives when I do that.
5 >
6 > < SNIP >
7 >
8 > This appears to be using cdrecord. Any ideas? Should I shoot it? lol
9 >
10 > Dale
11 >
12 > :-) :-)
13
14 OK. I thought I would try some different versions of software and see
15 what happens. With the info Neil provided about what does what, I
16 thought I would try a different version of cdrtools. I went to a older
17 version and it worked fine on the first try with my backup file. It is
18 as I type burning the second DVD with no errors yet. I'm using
19 cdrtools-2.01.01_alpha57-r1 at the moment. Maybe this will work.
20
21 Dale
22
24
25 P. S. Watch it blow a gasket on the next burn. ;-)