From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [SOLVED - new xorg related?] Re: [gentoo-user] Whoa - .xsession-errors at 340MB in less than 24 hours!
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:25:26
1 On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 08:59:17PM -0400, Michael Crute wrote:
2 >
3 > This sounds like a font issue. I am running unstable X 7.1 and I don't
4 > have any of these errors, I do however have quite a few fonts
5 > installed.
6 >
7 2 things here. First, I'm not sure why added SOLVED to the subject. I
8 just know how cause the problem. Second, I agree it's a font issue, but
9 am not sure what is different that before except xorg.
10
11 If someone has a pretty good clue what it could be, or just want's to
12 make some suggestions, I'll be happy to try them out. Otherwise I'll
13 just direct output to /dev/null intead of .xsesssion-errors.
14
15 Thanks,
16 festus
17 --
18 It is not unusual for those at the wrong end of the club to have a
19 clearer picture of reality than those who wield it.
20 Noam Chomsky