From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Simple SMTP to cmd-line MTA relay?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 18:46:53
1 On 2018-01-19 18:03, Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > It needs to accept messages as an SMTP server (using SSL and AUTH on a
4 > non-standard port) from a single user and single source and then relay
5 > them by passing them to a command-line MTA (e.g. /usr/bin/sendmail
6 > replacement provided by msmtp).
7
8 Just like the others writing in this thread, I am wondering why you need
9 2 pieces here. Why won't e.g. exim do both sides of this for you? It
10 certainly has all the functionality.
13 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
14 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
15 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.