From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 3.5 without changing entire system to ~arch?
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:40:01
1 Marcus Wanner writes:
2
3 > Could anyone tell me how to install firefox 3.5.x without changing the
4 > entire installation to ~arch? I have been looking around on the web for
5 > how to do this, but can't find anything that doesn't require being
6 > (afaict) very invasive to the rest of the system. Thanks!
7
8 autounmask -p www-client/mozilla-firefox-3.5.3-r1 shows net-libs/xulrunner
9 (for three times which I find strange), but nothing else. Maybe I already
10 have some other stuff in package.keywords, but it's not that much.
11
12 Wonko