From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help with Script that sends out HTML emails
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:24:32
1 On Sat, 17 Sep 2005, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2
3 > I have another problem now. for some reason, the system I was developing
4 > for (FC3), the mail command does not have a "-a" option.
5 >
6 > I'm still searching for the correct mail 'version' in fc3. Anyone else
7 > has any more suggestions?
8
9 Unless you're prepared to use raw sendmail and generate all the headers
10 yourself, you might be better off using perl and a module specifically
11 designed to encode mail attachments correctly.
12
13 Speaking as a programmer, perl is a lot easier to deal with than bash for
14 textual operations such as this.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list