From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] dial-up, switching isp's and other thoughts.
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:42:02
1 On Friday 12 September 2008 02:51:21 Dale wrote:
2 > Get a Yahoo email account and pay for POP access, about $20.00 a year I
3 > think.  I think this will make it so that I never have to change email
4 > addresses when I switch ISPs and will get the same service regardless of
5 > who I connect to the internet with in the future.  This is a long term
6 > fix to my email switching issue.
7
8 Use Gmail rather. It's cheaper - can't get cheaper than free - and just works
9 better. Plus their anti-spam measures are very very good. I get about 1000
10 spams a month and average about 2 or 3 false positives and false negatives a
11 month.
14 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com