From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: System bell (again)
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 06:07:12
1 I agree. I don't think I have changed any of the settings. Thanks
2
3 Anno v. Hiemburg wrote:
4 > Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
7 >>I wonder why I do not have a ~/.kde/share/config/kaccessrc file?
10 > Because you never changed your settings away from the system defaults? The
11 > config files in the home directories only reflect the user settings that
12 > differ from the system settings in /usr/kde/$VERSION/share/config.
13 >
14 > Anno.
21 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
22 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
23 -- Benjamin Franklin
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list