From: "Ivan T. Ivanov" <iivanov@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] headphone does not work in windows After logging to linux
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:20:04
1 On Fri, 2014-11-21 at 18:38 +0330, behrouz khosravi wrote:
2 >
3 > Well I have no problem with it in linux. It always works in linux but I think there is a problem
4 > with alsa or some other linux related part. Because I have enabled the after post sound in bios.
5 > When I power in on the headphone work. Then I login to linux and when I reboot to login to
6 > windows, the bios post sound does not come from headphone.
7
8 So the question is about BIOS beep after some sort of self test,
9 and not the audio in general?
10
11 Out of curiosity. Once it is working, is it still work if you
12 reboot several(2) times to Windows?
13
14 Ivan