From: Joshua D Doll <joshua.doll@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python-2.5.2-r7 build problems
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:26:09
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I had two machine that for some reason wouldn't build the 2.5 slot
4 > for python. I've waited weeks for the possibility that something would
5 > get cleaned up in portage or on a server somewhere but as of yet it
6 > hasn't happened. For kicks today I cleaned out distfiles and did an
7 > emerge -e @system but it failed the same way. I'm wondering what to
8 > try next?
9 >
10 > Is it allowable to remove ebuilds by hand? Will an eix-sync get new
11 > versions if ebuilds are missing and I change the servers that the
12 > machine is pointing to?
13 >
14 > Looking for ideas about how to move forward.
15 >
16 > Thanks,
17 > Mark
21 What's the error message?