From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Just when is portage/bashrc sourced?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 01:56:42
1 On 2017-11-24 22:21, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > Are you mixing portage/env up with portage/package.env? The latter
4 > loads conf files from env that contain variable assignments.
5
6 I don't think I'm mixing them up: one of them is a directory, so hardly
7 can contain any code at all ;-)
8
9 (Well, the other _can_ also be a directory, but YSWIM).
12 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
13 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
14 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.