From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.1.2... a winner!
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:11:25
1 ======= On Tuesday 07 October 2008, Erik Hahn wrote: =======
2 > On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 11:13:33PM +0400, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
3 > > I have found another KDE app which is important sufficiently to delay
4 > > switching to KDE4 - the app is k3b, which still isn't ported. If I
5 > > understand well, there isn't any minimal apps list (and k3b, would be
6 > > in the list, I think) which must be ported to KDE4 before unmasking
7 > > KDE4 in portage. Is it so?
8 >
9 > Why should there be one? The fact k3b isn't ported yet doesn't break any
10 > other KDE package.
11 >
12 > -Erik
13
14 Say, at upgrading to new gcc version there is a list of issues which must be
15 resolved to treat such upgrade completed. I have supposed something similar
16 exists for KDE4 also.