From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] convert wmv to mp4?
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 19:08:57
1 Mark,
2
3 I have about every plugin/codec installed that I could find. Is this
4 video publicly available? If it is, I'd be glad to download it and see
5 what I can come up with. If not, you could email it to me, off list of
6 course, and let me play with it. I might be able to get something out
7 of it and let you know what I have installed to make it work, IF it
8 works here.
9
10 Let's not forget that HUGE USE flag line I have. ^_^
11
12 Dale
13
17 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
18 how you interpreted my words!
19
20 Miss the compile output? Hint:
21 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"