From: "Manuel Schönlaub" <manuel.schoenlaub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to disable gnome-keyring support in chromium?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:57:08
1 Hm, I can't really reproduce it here.
2 - Did you disable these USE flags on the CLI, for that package only or
3 system wide?
4 - What does emerge --info say?
5 - Is the gnome-keyring directly pulled in by chromium?
10 2015-05-18 20:41 GMT+02:00 Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>:
11
12 > I'm building chromium with USE flags set to -gnome -gnome-keyring, but
13 > it's still pulling in libsecret and gnome-keyring and nagging me about
14 > a password for the keyring every time it starts.
15 >
16 > I've found that simply doing an "emerge -C gnome-keyring" fixes the
17 > the problem temporarily, but then next time I do an "emerge -u" it
18 > wants to install gnome-keyring again.
19 >
20 > --
21 > Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Am I elected yet?
22 > at
23 > gmail.com