From: Zac Medico <zmedico@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Exact copy of a mixed media CD.
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 05:10:39
1 A. R. wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Sorry for being off topic, but, does anybody know how to copy a mixed
5 > media CD (music + files)?
6 > And I am talking about a 1:1 low level (exact?) copy, without creating
7 > a toc file to be used by cdrdao.
8 >
9 > I have looked at the cdrdao man page, but I guess I may not be
10 > understanding everything said there correctly.
13 > Thanks,
14 >
15 > - AR
19 The closest I've come to making 1:1 copies of plain audio cd's on linux is cdrdao with the read-cd and write commands. I never tried to verify if it was in fact a 1:1 copy but it seems like it. Maybe that technique works for mixed mode cd's also (cdrdao seems so support mixed mode).
20
21 Zac
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list