From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Backdown from firefox 3 (not enough integration yet)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:53:10
1 »Q« ha scritto:
2 > On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:16:22 +0200
3 > Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> On Monday 14 July 2008, Harry Putnam wrote:
6 >>> What is my best option to back down to the last 2.X of firefox? It
7 >>> appears version 3 does not have compatibility with several addons
8 >>> that I like to use (sitebar being the main one).
9 >>>
10 >>> Is it best done in .../package.provided or some other way?
11 >> It's not slotted so you can have only one:
12 >
13 > Not slotted, but you can have both.
14 >
15 > ~ $ eix -c firefox
16 > [I] www-client/mozilla-firefox (2.0.0.15@07/04/2008): Firefox Web Browser
17 > [I] www-client/mozilla-firefox-bin (3.0@06/17/2008): Firefox Web Browser
18 > Found 2 matches.
19
20 Iff one does not block the other when you emerge. Which is pretty much
21 probable.
22
23 m.
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list