From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where are the following LVS kernel modules
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 11:40:05
1 On 09/08/2009 08:14 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
2 > I have included in my kenrel configuration the following:
3 > <M> IP virtual server support
4 > -> [*] TCP load balancing
5 > -> [*] UDP load balancing
8 > I have added to /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6 the follwing
9 >
10 > #lvs
11 > ip_vs
12 > ip_vs_rr
13 > ip_vs_wrr
14 > ip_vs_lc
15 > ip_vs_wlc
16 > ip_vs_lblc
17 > ip_vs_lblcr
18 > ip_vs_dh
19 > ip_vs_sh
20 > ip_vs_sed
21 > ip_vs_nq
22 > ip_vs_ftp
23 >
24 > When I modprobe any of them I recieve module not found.
25
26 Normally the 'make install modules_install' step runs depmod automatically,
27 but if you install your kernel some other way maybe depmod is omitted.
28
29 Anyway, try running depmod from a command prompt and see what happens.