From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OO icons in app have black background!
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:16:40
1 I had recently changed some themes around and setup the background
2 using fbsetbg and such instead of using rox so I wasnt to sure if it
3 was me or it is a bug.
4
5 Thanks for clearing that up
6 Rav
7
8 On 7/16/05, William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au> wrote:
9 > Bugzilla Bug #96053
10 >
11 > There's lots affected so hopefully it will be fixed soon. In the
12 > meantime roll back to previous xorg and mask the current one out.
13 >
14 > BillK