From: AJ Spagnoletti <rubiks120@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT : SMA to TNC connector for WRT54GC -> Airlink Reverse TNC
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 01:23:32
1 On 5/20/06, Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > I bought a WRT54GC linksys wifi router and it has an option for a
5 > Antennae. However, the antennae which I got has/uses a Reverse TNC
6 > connector which is doesn't fit on the linksys's. (it's an SMA connector)
7 >
8 > I'm searching for a Reverse SMA to TNC connector for this. Anyone knows
9 > where I can find it in the near vicinity of San Jose?
10 >
11 > Thanks.
12
13 These connectors are common in Amatuer radio and although I cant give
14 you an exact location on where to pick one up (sorry a quick check of
15 a couple sites didnt turn anything up) I can suggest getting in touch
16 with a local Ham radio operator, or checking the local red cross
17 chapter as they use amatuer radio in their emergency communications.
18 They can most likely point you to a place to get one of these
19 connectors. Hope this helps
20
21 AJ
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list