From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do I really need a sshd?
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:05:02
1 On Sunday 05 Jan 2014 11:36:20 Gevisz wrote:
2
3 > From man "dispatch-conf":
4 >
5 > dispatch-conf will check all directories in the CONFIG_PROTECT
6 > variable. All config files found in CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK will
7 > automatically be updated for you by dispatch-conf.
8
9 Have you tried another updater of config files? I still use the basic etc-
10 update, but there are also app-portage/cfg-update and app-portage/conf-update.
11 You might feel happier with one of those three.
14 Regards
15 Peter