From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] seamonkey + updates
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:25:21
1 * Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 27 December 2006 15:26, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 > > is it possible to build seamonkey without the whole updating
4 > > (and check-for-update) stuff ?
5 >
6 > I have absolutely no idea about what this question means...
7
8 Seamonkey has some update features by itself (ie. checking for
9 available update, downloading new binary package, etc).
10 I want to build seamonkey entirely without that to save
11 resources and reduce possible points of errors.
12
13 cu
14 --
16 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
18 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
19 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
20 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
21 http://patches.metux.de/
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list