From: "Jesús J. Guerrero Botella" <jesus.guerrero.botella@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] win key takes me from X to VT
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:09:50
1 El día 18 de abril de 2011 00:01, Jesús J. Guerrero Botella
2 <jesus.guerrero.botella@×××××.com> escribió:
3 >> Try to reset all shortcuts with:
4 >> setxkbmap -option
5 >
6 > It doesn't change anything. The problem starts in kdm, before loging
7 > in, so it's nothing specific to a given user account.
8
9 Oh, I forgot, it is nothing specific to kdm either. What I meant above
10 is that it happens since I enter X. Or rather, since this is the
11 default behavior in the console, we could more correctly say that it
12 *continues* happening when I enter X, where it should not happen.
13
14 I tested the lxde login manager and it has the same problem.
18 Jesús Guerrero Botella