From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gcc 5.2
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 14:34:45
1 Hey, I wanted to start a thread about gcc 5.2.
2
3 I realize that the GNU project made a justifiable but still nightmarish
4 decision to change the default C version in one jump from C89 --
5 skipping c99 and setting it now to c11 in one go. I would imagine that
6 this would have reprecusions for many of the lower level packages in
7 gentoo. That said, Gentoo is now lagging GCC by roughly five months...
8
9 Perhaps we can discuss how validation against the current gcc is going?
12 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
13
14 Powers are not rights.