From: Adrian CAPDEFIER <adriancapdefier@×××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] P.S.Re: [gentoo-user] Brutal force attack
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:20:53
1 I forgot to mention:
2
3 this script just configures iptables so you need to:
4 # rc-update add terminus default
5 # rc-update add iptables default
6
7 The main body of processing is done in /etc/init.d/terminus. If using 2.6
8 kernel (which I prefer) you should only edit config files in /etc/terminus
9 and /etc/conf.d/terminus. Since AFAIK iptables is the same for 2.4 and 2.6
10 you shouldn't have to alter anything (except for module names as you pointed
11 out), but if you have to then it will be in /etc/init.d/terminus. Again if I
12 can help you I will.
13 Gnite!
14
15 Adi.